Admiral’s Lookout610 Fort Velasco Drive, Freeport, TX 77541, United States
About This Listing
Admiral’s Lookout: Gorgeous, professionally remodeled and decorated home just down the street from Surfside beach! Your family will love the wrap around deck on the main level and the deck on top of the house with peekaboo views of the water and Texas sunsets. The home has 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms to comfortably fit your whole group! Sit down in the open concept living room to watch your favorite show on the brand new 4k TV, cook a delicious meal in our open kitchen, connect with family and friends, and enjoy the perks of beach living!
Check in / Check out: 4pm and 11am
- Ground level: Parking for 6 cars on the grass driveway; Covered patio; Barbecue area with charcoal grill
- Second level: Living room; Stocked kitchen; Dining area; Full bath; First bedroom with 3 twin over full bunks and twin trundle; Second bedroom (Master) with one king bed and one twin over twin bunk with full attached bath; Wrap around deck with peekaboo views of the water
Location: Surfside Beach in Freeport, Texas
WIFI: High-speed WIFI throughout the home.
Cable: We provide access to Sling TV and Netflix. Guests can also log into their own Amazon Prime, Hulu, or other smart TV apps to stream shows or movies.
Beach Access: Just 0.3 miles from Surfside beach, a 5 minute walk or 1 minute car ride!
Pet Policy: Up to 2 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Features: Wrap around Decks; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; 4K TVs with Roku (access to Sling/Netflix); Covered patio; Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed and 1 Twin over Twin Bunk
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 3 Twin over Full Bunks with 1 Trundle
- 10 Guests
- Common Spaces
- 1 Futon and Couch
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Area
- Coffee Machine
- Kitchen Stove
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Patio or Balcony
- Stocked Kitchen
- TV (Roku/Sling/Netflix)
- Washer and Dryer
- Free Parking on Premise
- Free Street Parking
Terms & Rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional Rules Information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
- Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
Great place. Would definitely recommend this house for a relaxing weekend on the beach. Had an amazing time
Great place, great location, we will stay again!
The house is really cozy. We enjoyed our stay.
Great house. The house is within walking distance to the beach, Great fun!
This place is pretty close to the beach, and the responses of Chad was pretty quick and he was really helpful.
Great location and super cute house.
Chads place was great we’ll all enjoyed ourselves we look forward to visiting surfside again soon!
Forgot to leave the keychain, but Chad was understanding and patient in the process. Overall great experience, nice weekend getaway!
Relaxing getaway! Take some time to slow down and enjoy life at Chad's place! The atmosphere you created was perfect for our family of teachers wanting to unwind!
Perfect home for a family. Clean, chad was an amazing host. Can’t wait to book another stay with them again!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 23 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- 18 Guests